10% will be deducted from the customer’s refund for International returns if the item is above $250. Returns within Bahrain will be charged BD 1.300
All swimwear, jewelry, hair accessories, iPhone cases and interior pieces have a no return/exchange policy. Final Sale items are also not eligible for return/exchange.
– Email us the E-Form and attach a clear photo of the good(s) you wish to return | E-Form attached below.
– Upon approval of the return request, you can then start the return process | Return steps attached below.
– Good(s) must be returned within (7) working days of receipt. Anything returned outside of this period constitutes final sale.
– The good(s) must be returned in their original condition. The right to return is only applied to new, unused, unworn, unwashed or altered with all garment tags still attached and with their original packaging. Any loss of value due to wearing, washing or causing other traces of use of the original packaging will result in rejecting the return.
– Collide cannot accept damaged good(s).
– Collide is not responsible for good(s) that fail to reach the provided return address. We recommend our international customers to use a courier company offering reliable tracking services. We cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of returned good(s) and will not be able to process the refund.
– If an order arrives to the customer damaged, Collide must be informed and a photograph must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please note original shipping costs, import duties / taxes are non-refundable.
– For returns; all shipping costs, import duties / taxes are the responsibility of the customer (if applicable)
– Once the returned parcel reaches our warehouse and is checked and approved you will receive a confirmation email and your refund will be processed.
– All correctly returned good(s) will be credited as a refund to the purchaser’s original credit card (currency, account) within 20 days. Processing can take longer during the holiday season.
– If you refuse a shipment from Collide you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees that are incurred on the package and the cost of returning the package to Collide’s warehouse. These amounts will be deducted from your merchandise refund.