www.shopcollide.com (the ‘website’) is owned and operated by Collide W.L.L registered in the Kingdom of Bahrain with company registration number 141514-1.
By using the website or placing an order, you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”). We reserve the right to modify or withdraw (temporarily or permanently) this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you. We also reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. Our new Terms will be displayed on the website, and by continuing to use and access the website, you agree to be bound by any variation.
You are provided access to the website for your personal and non-commercial use. Any access to, or use of, this website will be in accordance with these Terms. Please note that we may suspend your access to the website if you do not comply (or we reasonably believe that you are not complying) with these Terms, any other terms or policies to which they refer, or any applicable laws.
You may not use the website or its contents to:
– download or modify the website under any circumstances;
– interfere with or disrupt the operation of the website or the servers or networks used to make the website available;
– transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the website any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software of equipment;
– defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others privacy rights or rights of publicity;
– impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the website;
– remove any copyright, trade mark, or other propriety rights notices from the website or materials originating from it;
– gain unauthorised access to our computer systems; or
– for any purpose which is fraudulent or unlawful.
In addition, you may not, in relation to the website, use any:
– data mining, robots, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools;
– framing techniques to enclose the trademarks, logos and other proprietary images, text layouts and formats that we use on the website; or
– meta tags or any other ‘hidden text’ that uses our name or trademarks.
Using the website does not give you permission to link to it or to use any of the trademarks, designs, get-up and/or logos contained within it.
We do not represent or warrant that the material contained in the website as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available, or that any of the functions of the website and the server, will operate without interruption or delay or will be error-free, free from defects, viruses or bugs, or compatible with any other software or material. The website is provided ‘as is’. Accessing the website is entirely at your own risk.
Please note that if you choose to access the website from outside the Kingdom of Bahrain, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where applicable.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
This website and all intellectual property rights in it, including but not limited to any content, are owned by or licensed to Collide and partner brands. Intellectual property rights mean rights such as but not limited to copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents whether or not they are registered or unregistered. We reserve all of our rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms.
All orders placed on the website are subject to acceptance in accordance with the following:
– You will be given the opportunity to confirm the details of your order, including your address and payment details, prior to completing your order.
– When you place an order, we will send you an acknowledgement email to let you know that we have received your order and are working on processing it.
– Unless otherwise agreed, your order will be delivered within 30 days of confirmation of your order. Where we are unable to deliver your order within this period, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
– Once you press the “Proceed to checkout” tab, you have given us permission to process your order as requested.
We may be unable, or refuse, to accept your order if:
– one or more products in your order are unavailable;
– we are unable to process payment for your order, or your chosen payment method has been refused;
– we have identified a pricing or product description error;
– your order fails to meet the requirements of local import restrictions or requirements at your delivery destination; or
– you fail to meet our order eligibility criteria or have failed to comply with our Terms.
If we are unable to accept your order, we will be in touch with you.
4. Prices, Payment and Charges
– We take care to ensure products are priced accurately on our website, but occasionally pricing errors may occur. If we have made an error in the price of a product that you have ordered, we will contact you. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it and you will be refunded the full amount paid.
– Please note that prices for products on our website may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
– Delivery costs are not included in the prices and will be charged in addition at checkout.
– Depending on your delivery address, different taxation rules and additional charges may apply. If you are shipping items internationally, you may need to pay import duties upon receipt of the products. Please note import duties are not included at checkout and the customer is responsible to pay these charges upon delivery of items(s). We do not have any control over these charges and we cannot advise on their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes.
– All credit and debit cards are subject to validation checks and authorisation by your card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not authorise payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
5. Product Descriptions
– We do not guarantee that the product images you see on our website are an accurate representation; occasionally, colours may differ from the images shown on the website due to your computer/device screen resolution or settings.
– All products are subject to availability at the point of purchase. Once a product is sold out, it will be taken off the website and may not be available again. If any products you order are out of stock, we will contact you so that you can cancel the whole or part of your order.
– Deliveries will be carried out by third-party couriers. By placing an order on the website, you are entering into a contract for delivery services provided by UBEX. UBEX may charge for these services which will be shown prior to checkout and your purchase of the products.
– The estimated delivery date of the products are available in our “Shipping” page. If you do not receive the item(s) within the estimated delivery date, we will deliver the order within 30 days after the date of dispatch. We will try to ensure that your order is delivered by the estimated delivery date; however, there may be circumstances where delivery is delayed because of events beyond our reasonable control. In such event, we will try and arrange for your products to be delivered as soon as possible; however, we will not be liable for any losses caused as a result of such delay.
– In certain circumstances, our delivery partner may offer alternative delivery options, including the following options: signature release – opting out of the requirement to provide a signature on delivery; and/or leave with neighbour – redirecting the delivery to a neighbour. By selecting to receive your order via one of these options, you acknowledge and agree that we are neither responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may result from this service.
– We will attempt to deliver your order to the delivery address stated on your order form. We will not be liable for any missing parcels should the delivery address have been entered incorrectly. If products are returned to our warehouse as undeliverable either because of an incorrect address or because of customer failure to contact the courier company or collect the goods from the depot where requested, we shall refund the price of the products less delivery & import taxes/duties costs incurred by us in sending out the goods plus any additional costs charged to us by the courier company for returning the goods to us. If we have to re-dispatch the order, if it has been returned to us, for reasons outside of our control there may be a charge.
7. Delivery Taxes & Duties
– Depending on your delivery address, different taxation rules and additional charges may apply. If you are shipping items internationally, you may need to pay import duties upon receipt of the products. Import duties/taxes are not included at check-out. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and we cannot advise on their amount. The payment of any such import duties or taxes will be your responsibility.
– It is your responsibility to comply with all requirements imposed by the local customs authority in relation to your order. This may include the provision of identification information in order to receive your order. We will not be liable or responsible if you breach any such laws.
– Certain countries may also require other certification or information for your order to be delivered, which may delay your delivery. In the event we are unable to obtain the relevant documentation required for your delivery, we may need to cancel your order.
8. Returns & Refunds/cancellations/damaged goods
10% will be deducted from the client’s refund for International returns if the item is above $250. Returns within Bahrain will be charged BD 1.300 . Kindly note we have a no cancelation policy on all items.
Please note all swimwear, jewelry, hair accessories, iPhone cases and interior pieces have a no return/exchange policy. Final Sale items are not eligible for return/exchange.
– Email us the E-Form and attach a clear photo of the item(s) you wish to return.
– Upon approval of the return request, you can then start the return process.
– Good(s) must be returned within (7) working days of receipt. Anything returned outside of this period constitutes final sale.
– The good(s) must be returned in their original condition. The right to return is only applied to new, unused, unworn, unwashed or altered with all garment tags still attached and with their original packaging. Any loss of value due to wearing, washing or causing other traces of use of the original packaging will result in rejecting the return.
– Collide cannot accept damaged good(s).
– Collide is not responsible for good(s) that fail to reach the provided return address. Therefore, we recommend our international customers to use a courier company offering reliable tracking services. We cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of returned good(s) and will not be able to process the refund.
– If an order arrives to the customer damaged, Collide must be informed and a photograph must be sent via email to email@example.com
– Please note original shipping costs, import duties / taxes are non-refundable.
– For returns; all shipping costs, import duties / taxes are the responsibility of the customer (if applicable)
– Once the returned parcel reaches our warehouse and is checked and approved you will receive a confirmation email and your refund will be processed.
– All correctly returned good(s) will be credited as a refund to the purchaser’s original credit card (currency, account) within 20 days. Processing can take longer during the holiday season.
– If you refuse a shipment from Collide you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees that are incurred on the package and the cost of returning the package to Collide’s warehouse. These amounts will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
– You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our website. The importation of certain goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
– If the goods you receive are incorrect, damaged or defective, or you’ve received an incorrect quantity, we require you to notify us in writing at our contact address within 7 days. We cannot accept any liability unless you notify us in accordance with these terms and conditions. All original packaging must be kept for damaged items as proof of the condition the goods were received in.
– We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or resale purpose, we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
10. Other Terms
– We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control including without limitation, strikes, lock outs and other industrial action, pandemic or epidemic, breakdown of system or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
-If any part of these Conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part these conditions will not be affected.
– Neither any failure nor any delay by us in exercising any right, power, or privilege of these Terms will operate as a waiver of such right, power, or privilege and will not prevent us taking measures against you at a later date.
– These terms are governed by the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain and the courts of the Kingdom of Bahrain shall have jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
Who we are
Collide W.L.L | www.shopcollide.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
We accept payments through MasterCard, Visa & Benefit Pay. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information. Collide does not store any credit card information
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.