Please note, the cost of import duties/taxes on your orders are NOT included at checkout. Taxes/duties are due upon delivery.
So far, we do not offer prepaid taxes and duties so please be aware that shipping to your destination could incur customs charges. The customer is responsible for payment of all import duties, customs charges or other compulsory payments in accordance with the relevant local laws.
We recommend that you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion.
– If we are unable to deliver your package according to your chosen delivery option, it will be returned to Collide’s warehouse.
– If the customer refuses the parcel due to unexpected custom charges, your package will be returned to our warehouse.
– No refunds will be issued for refused or abandoned packages that do not make it back to our warehouse.
– Collide is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
– Collide is not responsible for any delays or damage caused in transit by the postal service, courier or customs agencies. Any additional shipping costs are nonrefundable. We highly suggest you choose an address you trust and one where someone is able to receive/sign for the package.
– If you refuse a shipment from Collide you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees that are incurred on the package and the cost of returning the package to Collide’s warehouse. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.